If you are on repeat medication, please use the reordering slip attached to your repeat prescription. Remember to tick the boxes for the items required.
Requests for medication can be submitted:
- By hand to the reception
- By Post (Include a SAE if you want us to post it back to you)
- Dropped off in our repeat prescription post box by reception
- Online via www.patient.emisaccess.co.uk by registering either in person at the surgery or online to receive your pin number
Millions of pounds are wasted every year by patients who build up reserves of medication, much of which has a limited shelf life. Only ask for what you need.
We don’t accept requests for repeat medication over the telephone.
You should allow 48 hours for your prescriptions to be ready for collection.
Handed In Ready to Collect
- Monday Wednesday after 3:00pm
- Tuesday Thursday after 3:00pm
- Wednesday Friday after 3:00pm
- Thursday Monday after 3:00pm
- Friday Tuesday after 3:00pm
You can nominate a pharmacy of your choice and your prescription can be sent directly to them, you can make the nomination either at the practice or the pharmacy.
Please remember that the script is for yourself and items prescribed should not be taken by or given to anyone else.
Please check that you are taking the correct dosage. It can be dangerous to exceed the medication prescribed to you. If you are in any doubt about your medication or feel the medication needs to be reviewed please contact the practice.
If you are owed medication by the chemist (for example if an item is out of stock), you must claim this from the chemist before requesting a further script.
Lost or Stolen Drugs
If a script or medication is lost or stolen, the practice will not automatically reproduce the scripts and, depending on the medication, may require you to contact the police.